Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Wedding Boutique

One of my favorite websites of all time is http://www.net-a-porter.com/

I recently learned about their Wedding Boutique. It's beautiful! The selections are not as wide as the ones in wedding websites (like brides.com, The Knot, Martha Stewart, etc.) but every item is drool-worthy. Definitely for the stylish, non-traditional bride. Aside from the gorgeousVivienne Westwood dress on the "store window", here are a few more picks I've gathered.

Balmain! I dream of Balmain


Delicious details of the Balmain dress


This is for the "astig" bride. ;)
Dixon silk skirt by Chris Benz


Corsage embellished gown by
Roksanda Ilincic
What I like best about the Wedding Boutique is the fact that the dress on their cover webpage is in the same silhouette and length as my wedding dress. I've been getting criticisms about my dress and seeing the webpage of the Wedding Boutique made me feel a lot better. :)