Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Dream Wedding Reception Venue

If we had all the resources in the world (by resources I mean money, time and energy), I would love to have our wedding reception in my grandparents' house. Instead of bringing in a caterer, I will have my aunts and cousins bring in their respective specialty dishes and desserts. It will be a whole day fiesta - just like how we hold parties in my grandparents' house.

I'm in love with wedding receptions that feel like, or are actually hosted in the home of the bride's family.

Wedding of Ana and Kevin as featured in Style Me Pretty, shot by Docuvitae


Wedding of Ana and Kevin as featured in Style Me Pretty, shot by Docuvitae


Wedding of Angie and Brett as featured in Style Me Pretty, shot by Meg Perotti

The following photos are from the wedding of Kacie and Brandon, as featured in Snippet and Ink, shot by Lisa Dick.








Pardon the cliché but really, there's no place like home.