Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hair and Makeup for the Recessionista Bride

It's wonderful to find suppliers who genuinely understand brides. My makeup artist is one of those suppliers. What do I love about her - I'm at my most beautiful in her makeup. I look like myself, only better. She doesn't change me into her own definition of beautiful. And the best part, I can dance around, drink up and stay up late and my makeup still looks fresh and fabulous. I don't retouch when I'm wearing her makeup.

My job allows me to be made up by the different makeup artists. From all the looks I've had, my fiance picked the makeup/look he likes best. That's how I decided on who to get for my wedding makeup. :) Pretty cool.

Now I have great news for recessionista brides. The Makeup Den offers makeup for bride plus 2 for only P9,000! Check out other offerings below. Click on the link to learn more about The Makeup Den.

The Makeup Den uses products from MAC, Shu Uemura, Chanel, Krayolan, Dior, Makeup Forever, Lancome and Prestige for eyeliners.

http://makeupden.multiply.com/











No comments: